Monsoon is just loved after the hot and humid summer. Though it has its perks, we do get stuck when it comes to our hair during the rains. If you sport a pixie or bob cut, there is nothing you have to complain about. You can just rock the look! But if you have anywhere from mid-length to long hair, you are going to dread monsoon as the humidity or the frizz is unavoidable. So, if your hair is entangled in such woes, it is time to give those strands a stylish yet practical look.
Hairstyles that Hold for that Fabulous Monsoon look
This is one of the greatest hairdo you can sport. This is my personal favorite. Just grab your hair and pull it on the top of your head into a cute little bun. It will keep your hair from frizzing up. The greatest thing about this top bun is that when it is made neatly, it can be sported as a formal look as well. Being casual with this look is just an added advantage! If you have bangs, you can rock this style as a diva!
Also Read – Stylish looks for the Monsoon
STYLE TIP: For a different yet stylish look, you can tie a half top bun of your hair and leave the rest open!
This is definitely every girl’s go to style in all those rainy days. It is stylish yet practical for work, occasions or for casual outings. The best thing about this hairstyle is that you can even braid it in wet hair.
How to make a fishtail braid? It is quite simple!
- Brush your hair thoroughly and use a serum if need be.
- It’s best to put your hair on your best side to get that perfect look that suits you. Also, it’s equally attractive to leave your hair a bit messy before parting them.
- Now, part your hair into two sides.
- Take a bunch of small hair from one overlapping it inside the other side. This bunch now belongs to the other side. Hold it.
- Now repeat the process as step 4 just on the other side. Take a small bunch of hair from the outer layer and overlap it inside.
- Keep repeating step 4 and 5 respectively till you get an inverted braid. To avoid entangling, keep spraying a bit of spray on!
- Keep your bunch small, in order to get a perfect fishtail. Do it by grabbing a handful of hair and then eventually reducing it to a couple of strands.
- Decide a length for the braid and tie it accordingly.
STYLE TIP: While wearing Indian outfit, adds beads to the braid. For the casual look, keep it simple! You can always pull out a couple of strands for the oomph factor!
An ideal style for the monsoon. We all have those lazy days when we do not want to do much with our hair. Half clip hairdo then comes into the picture and makes our day and hairstyle worthwhile. This hairstyle can be made in many different styles but for the monsoon, I would recommend the simple half tie up.
STYLE TIP: Tie the crown part neat enough to keep the hair away from the face.
This is exotic! For the comfortable yet sexy look, opt for this hairdo. It works well for the monsoon. You will be amazed how stylish you could look with a messy bun. For the casual outings, dinner or any other occasion messy works just fine! You can tie the bun high and low; also, horizontally on your good side. To get this look
- Comb your hair with a wide tooth comb.
- Back brush to create more volume. Brush the front of your hair down over your forehead. Then back-brush it by placing the brush in the middle of the hair and gently brushing back toward the roots; do this until the desired level of teasing is achieved.
- Repeat the same with the side of your hair by lifting them.
- Get rid of bumps and tie it up.
STYLE TIP: Keep it simple.
All you have to do is back comb your crown with a wide tooth comb and tie it up into a ponytail.
STYLE TIP: Pin it by the sides in order to keep the hair from flying out of the layers.
All you have to do is braid the crown area in one side and pin it up. Just that effortlessly you achieve this amazing look.
You can try all the above mentioned hairstyles with the braided crown. Be it open hair, a bun or a pony; you will look just fabulous.
STYLE TIP: Try the side partition for the crown braid.
Just grab all your hair, all on one side and plait them up! You get that look!
STYLE TIP: Use your good side for the plaits.
FLAUNT YOUR CURLS
If you’ve got them, flaunt them! Yes, flaunt your curls because they look ravishing during this season. Do not even think of straightening them.
This is the season to accept your hair for how they are.
STYLE TIP: Throw on a hat.
TRY GETTING MESSY WITH YOUR HAIR!
THOUGH I HAVE DESCRIBED THEM AS THE BEST HAIRSTYLES FOR THE MONSOON, WHICH THEY ARE; YOU CAN TRY MANY OF THEM FOR THE COMING SEASONS TOO! PLEASE SHARE YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT THE ARTICLE.